Please read carefully the information on the procedure for consideration of e-applications submitted to the Ministry.
1. The website midr.gov.md offers you the possibility to address to the Minister of Infrastructure and Regional Development electronically with proposals, complaints and notifications.
2. The text volume of the petition must not exceed 2000 characters.
3. Depending on the context of the addressed issue, the concerned public administration authorities will be involved in the examination of the petition.
4. The body considering the petition is entitled to verify the veracity of the information and request additional information.
5. Following the consideration of your petition you will receive an answer in electronic form sent to the e-mail address indicated in the petition.
6. Confidentiality of personal data and communicated information is ensured in the process of submission and consideration of electronic petitions.
7. Petitions that will not contain the information, obligatorily requested in the petition form and will not correspond to the requirements for the electronic document, including the application of the digital signature (Art. 5 (2) of the Law on Petitions no. 190/ 19.07.94), will not be considered.
8. If you do not have an e-mail address, we recommend that you mail or send a written request or petition on paper.